Homeschool Discounts and Deals
If you’re not taking advantage of the homeschool discounts available to homeschooling families, you’re really missing out! Many companies are more than happy to offer teacher discounts to help homeschooling parents provide the best educational experiences possible.
I’ve compiled this ever-growing list of educator discounts available to homeschooling families in an effort to help you to get the most bang for your buck. If, when going through this list, you know of some homeschool discounts that I haven’t included, please leave a comment or send me an email so that I can include it!
As with any sort of special offer, I do suggest double-checking with companies beforehand. I keep this list as up-to-date as possible, but there’s always a chance that a deal has been discontinued and I would hate for you to be let down.
Before you get all excited to take advantage of the homeschool discounts (I’m just speaking from my own experience of putting the cart before the horse, you know?), I totally suggest making sure you have homeschool ID cards. If you don’t already have them ID cards, you can make them yourself here.
It’s super easy to do!
Homeschool Discount Offers
Arranged in alphabetical order, scroll through to see a variety of homeschool discounts available to you and your family!
- Adobe Student Software
- up to 80% off for students, faculty, and staff
- educator discounts are available to save on a new Mac or iPad
- Barnes & Noble
- provide your educator id card to receive the Barnes and Noble discount card. Discounts vary from time to time, but they seem to provide a consistent 20% off educational purchases. *When I signed up, they didn’t require an ID card. I just told them I’m a homeschooling parent. Experiences may vary, though.
- Check out our Barnes & Noble articles: Kids can Earn Free Books from Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program
- complete the online form for an educator’s card (or ask in-store) to take advantage of special savings both online and in-store
- Book It!
- The Pizza Hut reading program we all knew and loved is back! Kids can earn free pizzas by recording their reading activities!
- receive discounts on select laptops, desktop computers, tablets and more
- Homeschool Buyers Club
- The Homeschool Buyers Club negotiates various homeschool discounts on a variety of services, curriculum, and more. Savings opportunities vary throughout the year and are often limited-time discounts, so check in often.
- Check out our Homeschool Buyers Club articles: Free Homeschool ID Cards and Why you Need One, Free Homeschool Curriculum for Summer Learning
- Joann Fabrics
- enjoy 15% off your purchases every day (in store and online) when you sign up for their teacher discount program
- Lakeshore Learning
- sign up for the Lakeshore Learning Rewards card to earn rewards on educational purchases and to take advantage of special offers
- once approved for their LOFT Loves Teachers program, you can get discounts on clothing purchases
- get 15% off your purchases online and in store
- Office Depot/Office Max
- general rewards card available to earn when making purchases. Educator-specific coupons are available from time to time and do require a teacher id
- Red Robin
- register for their rewards program and specify that you are a teacher to start receiving special offers and discounts!
- general rewards card available to earn when making purchases
- Take advantage of Target Circle discounts on their app year round and enjoy limited-time teacher & homeschool discounts during the standard “back to school” time period
- verify your homeschooling status to earn points towards free books and get a free used book when you place an order with a minimum requirement.
I’m always looking for ways to save a few bucks so I hope this list of homeschool discounts helps you to save on items for your family! If I happened to miss any of your favorite opportunities for educator discounts, please let me know either my leaving a comment below or sending me an email.
Just because you don’t see your favorite store in the list above doesn’t mean that they don’t offer a teacher discount! There are many places that will offer educator discounts if you do one thing: ask! So many museums, stores, and attractions are happy to help homeschooling families save on their purchases.
Since I already know that you appreciate a good deal, you might also like to check out some of my other articles about ways to save while homeschooling! Some of my favorites are:
5 Ways to Make Homeschool Travel Budget Friendly
25 Budget Friendly Homeschool Field Trips
Easy Ways to Save Money on Food when Traveling with Kids
Until next time, stay safe and enjoy quality time with your family,
Elizabeth Dukart is a proud born and raised Jersey Girl, wife, and mom of 2 human boys & 1 canine boy.
Created in 2021, Elizabeth owns and publishes That Homeschool Family: a free resource for homeschooling parents and beyond! A seasoned blogger, Elizabeth previously published a popular location-specific family resource blog, but decided to “Pivot!” her blogging focus after she started homeschooling her two boys in 2020. In addition to this blog, you can follow Elizabeth’s homeschooling and family adventures on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
When she’s not busy taking over the world or homeschooling, Elizabeth can be found listening to music (especially The Beatles & Harry Styles!), being silly with her boys, watching movies with family, shopping, or traveling!
Have a question or want to work with Elizabeth? Send her an email!